Save time and energy with these top 10 social media management tools!
Here are the top 10 free social media management and scheduling tools. Find out which tools will help you save time and make your life easier.
Share This Article
There are millions of people on social media sites all over the world, and this number is only increasing each year. Therefore, social media can prove an integral part of your marketing strategy.
Social media marketing will help you reach more individuals, improve brand recognition among your target audience, attract ideal customers, enhance your brand authority, and so on. When attempting to maintain a social media presence on a subject that's important to you, however, managing all the edited posts may be overwhelming.
Difficult it is to always be active in social media. The fact of the matter is it gets harder if you have a Facebook page, Twitter account, Instagram account, and so forth. If you're always focused on your social media activities, you're never getting anything done. Alternatively, you're expending valuable time, energy, and resources that don't seem as enticing at first.
Fortunately, there are online tools available that will make it easier for you to schedule social media content ahead of time so you'll be able to complete your task more quickly and accurately. Here we will discuss the 10 best free online social media management tools that will help you become better at completing your task quickly.
Top 10 Social Media Management Tool
- Zoho Socials
Creatosaurus simplifies the workflow of creators & teams with an all-in-one creator stack to tell stories at scale. Curate ideas, design graphics, edit videos, schedule posts, manage your social media accounts, generate copy, and more to streamline & optimize your workflow across teams in real-time with 15+ integrations. Creatosaurus is one true home for creators.
₹1500/month- Billed monthlyTry for Free
- 2 hashtag groups
- 3 social accounts
- 10 scheduling queue limit
- 20 credits for AI copy generator
- Free graphic & video templates
- Online image & video editor
- Watermark on videos
- 10 HD video exports
- 1 GB cloud storage
- App Integration
Hootsuite is the most popular tool for managing your social media platforms. With over 18 million social media marketers utilizing it, it has everything you need to manage your team, schedule posts, measure results, plan upcoming campaigns, and more.
From freelancers to large companies, it is the ideal tool for anyone who is looking to grow their social media presence the correct way.
Hootsuite's various programs include a free plan, which enables you to oversee two independent social networks, schedule up to five posts per day, and allow one user.
It is easy to create, schedule, and design articles for all your connected networks through their incredibly simple dashboard.
Plans with Hootsuite feature monthly, bi-monthly, semiannual, yearly and crew pricing plans.
Free Plan: One user, two social accounts, five scheduled posts
- Professional Plan ($49/ mo): One user, ten social accounts, unlimited scheduled posts
- Team plan ($129/ mo): 3 users, 20 social accounts, custom branded URL
- Business plan ($599/ mo): 5 users, 35 social accounts, content library, campaign planning
- Enterprise plan (custom): 5+ users, 50+ social accounts, team productivity reporting, social selling add-ons.
If you need a social media scheduling tool like Buffer, Hootsuite would be an excellent alternative. After all, it costs less than Buffer.
The free plan is accessible only to one person, allowing you to add up to three social media accounts and schedule 10 posts per social network.
With the use of Buffer s potent content preparation devices, you can schedule content posted on all major platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more.
For instance, let's say you published an article about SiteGround alternatives, and then the RSS feed will automatically add it to the Buffer list.
Another feature of Buffer I like how it enables me to share any page, link, or video from any website directly into Buffer without opening a new tab in the browser window.
Pricing: Buffer offers two different plans – free and essentials. Plus, you can also try their essentials plan free for 14 days.
- Free plan: 1 user, up to 3 social accounts, schedule 10 posts, basic publishing tools.
- Essentials plans ($5-$10/ month): unlimited channels, unlimited schedule posts, advanced publishing tools.
Later is the best tool for scheduling and publishing content on Instagram. It was established in 2014 and presently powers more than 4 million users internationally.
Initially, it was intended as an Instagram scheduling tool, but at some point, it allowed for other events to be scheduled on social media as well, such as Twitter and Facebook.
Later provides a completely complimentary plan that includes one social set (including one Instagram account, Pinterest profile, Facebook account, Twitter profile, LinkedIn profile, and Tiktok profile), scheduled 30 articles for each social profile, and easy analytical details.
Additionally, there are a lot of pre-made templates, so all that is needed by purchasing the plan is to start posting straight away.
The hashtag research tool used by these developers can help you find the right hashtags for your social media posts, which can even demonstrate your popularity among your target audience.
Pricing: Later offers four different plans, including 14 days free trial.
- Free plan: 1 social set, 30 posts per social profile, one user
- Starter plan ($12.50/ mo): 1 social set, 60 posts per social profile, one user, Linkedin bio
- Growth plan ($20.83/ mo): 1 social set, 150 posts per social profile, three users
- Advanced plan ($33.33/ mo): 1 social set, unlimited posts per social profile, six users.
Crowdfire is an optional alternative to Hootsuite on many levels. It has approximately 19 million users around the globe. Tons of distinct features maximize productivity to make social media life more efficient. The free version of Crowdfire allows you to manage social media accounts from one location, post content on their behalf, and track brand analytics in real time. You can connect to 25 accounts with Crowdfire.
You can readily identify the most frequently used and relevant hashtags for your posts with this feature, along with auto-compiling customized content material for every platform.
Pricing: Crowdfire offers four different plans.
- Free plan: link up to 3 social accounts, schedule 10 posts, hashtag recommendations
- Plus plan ($7.48/ mo): 5 social accounts, schedule 100 posts, connect up to 5 RSS feeds
- Premium plan ($37.48/ mo): 10 social accounts, bulk schedule posts, up to 15 RSS feeds, additional team member
- VIP plan ($74.98/ mo): 25 social accounts, scheduled 800 posts, 25 RSS feeds, 20 competitor analyses, 30 days social analytics data.
SocialOomph is a social media scheduling tool that connects you with your social media content and enables you to schedule posts in advance.
It allows you to schedule content for publishing at every date and time zone of your choice. You can also use the tool to bulk-upload blog posts from your computer.
SocialOompah contains several features, including self-destructing messages so they will be deleted automatically after they have been posted.
They have a free plan which allows you to connect to one social media profile, create basic posts, upload three posts per hour, and access these features through SocialOomph. You can additionally utilize SocialOomph with Shopify, Tumblr, wordpress blogs, but upgrading to a paid plan is necessary.
Pricing: SocialOomph has four different plans, also offers a 30 day free trial on the Business Suite plan.
- Free plan: 1 social profile, max three posts per hour, access to personal area only, unlimited schedule posts.
- Advanced suite ($15/ mo): 1 social profile, one blog, one queue, up to 60 posts per hour.
- Professional suite ($25/ mo): 10 social profiles, five blogs, five queues, 5 RSS for post sourcing.
- Business suite ($55/ mo): 20 social profiles, ten blogs, ten queues, 10 RSS for post sourcing, one webhook
Tailwind is a complete toolkit for Pinterest and Instagram that allows you to manage accounts and posts for these platforms simultaneously. Unlike some other programs, it only supports two platforms.
With its help, you can schedule posts at the best time to publish, create beautiful pins more quickly, locate content, monitor discussions, expand your reach, and examine outcomes.
Tailwind's smart scheduling tools let you schedule hundreds of pins in mere minutes. As a result, you don't have to spend hours pinning every day or waste valuable time looking for new content ideas.
Tailwind's analytics tool is quite impressive; it displays which of your pins are performing well, as well as the number of followers, top pins, and pins.
Pricing: There are four types of plans, including a free version.
- Free plan: one Pinterest and one Instagram profile, 20 posts per month, five tailwind communities, basic analytics, one user
- Pro plan ($9.99/ mo): one Pinterest and one Instagram profile, 100 posts per month, advanced analytics, 200 post designs per month
- Advanced plan ($19.99/ mo): Two Pinterest and two Instagram profiles, 1000 posts per month, unlimited post designs, two users.
- Max plan ($39.99/ mo): Three Pinterest and Three Instagram profiles, 1000 posts per month, unlimited post designs, unlimited tailwind communities, five users.
Zoho Social is a powerful social media management program that helps businesses and organizations schedule posts, monitor mentions, examine their content, and more. If using the free version of the tool, you can have one team member, basic publishing to social media, and also 7 channels of publishing.
You can use this service to schedule unlimited posts, follow social media sites, and create customized reports to analyze your performance.
Besides an intuitive interface and user-friendly interface, it also has many options and resources to make it even easier to manage your accounts.
One of the best things about the collaboration tool is its ability to collaborate with your team seamlessly. You can also assign custom roles to your teammates so that they can work on different projects.
Pricing: They have four different plans. Also, each of the plans offers a 14-day free trial.
- Free plan: 1 team member, one brand, publishing on seven channels, access to zShare browser integration
- Standard plan ($10/ mo): Everything in the free plan, including multi-channel publishing, user tagging, drafts, Twitter location
- Professional plan ($30/ mo): Everything in the standard plan, including Livestream, CustomQ, bulk scheduling, RSS feeds
- Pro plan ($40/ mo): Everything in the professional plan, including SmartQ, content approvals, workflow, collaboration, content targeting, lead ads.
Combin is the ideal tool to enhance an Instagram following if you're interested in growing your followers and engagement. It is simple, easy to use, and can significantly raise your real Instagram followers.
Combin offers two plans: Growth and Scheduler. The Scheduler tool is completely free to use and enables you to handle 15 Instagram accounts with bulk image uploading, location tagging, user tagging, and more.
You can use Combin to recognize influencers in your industry or niche so you can collaborate with them and raise your exposure. Alternatively, you can utilize the Scheduler tool if you wish to Self Promo on your account.
Pricing: Combin comes at three price tiers.
- Free: One account management, two simultaneous searches, 25 search results for posts, stories mass looking.
- Personal plan ($15/ mo): unlimited simultaneous searches, 1000 search results for posts, statistics, search results refresh ability.
- Business plan ($30/ mo): 5 accounts management, unlimited simultaneous searches, 1000 search results for posts, stories mass looking.
You should organize your social media posts and use Freeapp to create new content. After that, you can collect that content from the world wide web, schedule and publish everything together with your app.
They have extensions available for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari that make sharing on multiple social media networks simple.
They also have applications available for iOS and Android devices, making it easy to manage your social networking accounts from your chosen device.
Pricing: Friendsplus offers five different plans:
- Free plan: One user, two queues, 5 schedule posts per queue, link shortening, Zapier integration.
- Individual plan ($7.50/ mo): 10 additional team members, five queues, 500 schedule posts per queue, Pinterest scheduling, bulk scheduling.
- Small plan ($24.17/ mo): Everything in the individual plan, including 20 additional team members, 15 queues, 1500 schedule posts per queue.
- Medium plan ($49.17/ mo): Everything in the small plan, including 30 additional team members, 30 queues, 3000 schedule posts per queue.
- Large plan ($215.84/ mo): Everything in the medium plan, including 50 additional team members, 120 queues, 5000 schedule posts per queue.
This calendar management tool by its name and its main function will be easy for you. TweetDeck is a free application for managing your Twitter accounts in one location.
Easy to learn and use, Twitter is full of features that allow you to reach your audience members and get the most from your message on it. Easily track conversations, discover new people to follow, subscribe to updates by all the individuals and groups you are following, and monitor your user mentions.
Pricing: Using TweetDeck is completely free.
Social media is a powerful way to connect with friends, family, and followers. However, managing social media can be overwhelming. To make the most of your social media presence, use one or more of these top 10 social media management tools.
Social media is a powerful way to connect with friends, family and followers. It allows people to share photos, thoughts and experiences with each other in real-time.
While social media can be a great way to stay connected, it can also be a source of anxiety for some people. It's important to remember that social media is just a tool and should not be used to replace face-to-face interactions.
- Which Social Media Management Tool is the best?
Out of all the above-mentioned tool, the best one is Creatosaurus, with best offers and tools available in it.
2. Every Social Media Management Tool requires Price?
No, not some tools like, Tweedesk don't requires any payment for its usage.
If you like this article and found it helpful, share it with your friends and family. And do follow us on twitter, https://twitter.com/creatosaurushq