How to block someone on Facebook?
Learn to block users on Facebook with these easy steps. Follow these steps and block the user. It has every necessary information to block and unblock the user.
Share This Article
Facebook is a social media platform that allows users to communicate with each other. It was created in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and started as a way for students at Harvard to stay in touch. Facebook has since become one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, with over 1.2 billion active users as of September 2017. There are numerous reasons why people use Facebook. Some people use it to stay in touch with friends from school or work, while others use it to connect with family and relatives.
People use Facebook to keep in touch with friends, share photos, and learn about new people. But sometimes you may want to block someone on Facebook. Blocking someone means that the person won't be able to see your posts or messages on Facebook. If you block someone, they won't be able to see your profile, photo, or any of your recent posts.
If you've been blocked on Facebook by someone you don't know and don't like, there are a few things you can do. The most common way to unblock someone is to send them a friend request and wait for them to accept it. Another option is to send them a message asking them to unblock you. If that doesn't work, you can contact Facebook support for help.
Here are the steps you need to follow to block someone-
How to block someone on Facebook with a PC?
- Search Facebook in your web browser.
2. Go to your Account (downward arrow icon).
3. Go to Settings and Privacy.
4. Click on the Settings.
5. Select Blocking, the left pane has this menu of options.
6. In the Block Users box, enter the name of the individual or page you want to block, then select Block.
7. There you will see a confirmation box, asking for your confirmation to block. To proceed, select Block [name].
8. In case, if you change your plan, select Unblock> Confirm to unblock that person. But then you are required to send him a friend request to You'll need to send another friend request to renew all contact.
How to block someone on Facebook with a Mobile device?
- You are required to go to the profile page of the person whom you want to block.
- Once you go to the profile page, you have to click on More (three dots)
- Click on the Block.
- Now you will receive a confirmation pop-up, tap Block again.
It's done! You have blocked that person on Facebook.
It is important to remember that Facebook is a social media platform and should be used as such. When someone posts or messages something that is inappropriate, it is best to use the block feature to prevent them from continuing to bother you. Additionally, if you are being harassed or bullied on Facebook, be sure to report the offending user so that they can be removed from the site. By following these simple tips, you can make your Facebook experience a more positive one.
1. What does it mean when someone blocks you on Facebook?
When someone blocks you on Facebook, it means that person has blocked you from seeing their posts and from seeing their profile
2. What do I do if someone blocks me on Facebook?
If someone you know on Facebook blocks you, there are a few things you can do. First, if the person is a friend, you can message them and ask why they blocked you. If the person is not a friend, you can send them a message asking to be unblocked. You can also try contacting Facebook support to ask for help unblocking you.
If you like this article and found it helpful, share it with your friends and family. And do follow us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/creatosaurushq