How To Like And Comment On Facebook Post?
Learn how to like, dislike and comment on Facebook post and reply to a comment and delete a comment. Learn to reply to a Facebook Page comment and a comment stream.
Share This Article
With 1.2 billion active users, Facebook is the most popular social media platform in the world. Despite recent scandals, the site still boasts a high level of engagement among its users. This engagement translates to Likes, Comments, and Shares - all of which are important metrics for any brand or business on Facebook.
According to a study by social media analytics firm SocialBakers, Facebook Likes will grow by 16% in 2022. This growth is due in part to the continued popularity of Facebook Live, which allows users to share live video content directly with their followers.
Every day, people like and comment on posts on social media. However, not everyone knows how to do either. In this article, we will teach you how to like and comment on posts on Facebook.
There's something about liking a post on Facebook that feels more intimate than just clicking "like." Maybe it's because we're letting the person who wrote the post know that we found it interesting or maybe it just gives us a sense of community. No matter why we like a post, it's always nice to get a little love from our friends and family members.
How to Like and Dislike a post?
- Go to the post you want to like.
2. Click on the 'Like' option below the post.
Here, you have liked the post.
- If you want to unlike the post you have deleted, then you tap the 'Like' option. Now the post you liked has been disliked.
How to comment on the post on Facebook?
- Go to the post and select the post, on which you want to comment.
2. There you will find a' Write a comment' box below the post, enter the desired comment, and then tap ENTER.
Now the comment has been done on the post.
How to reply to a comment on Facebook?
- Here you have two options:
- Either you go and enter a reply in the 'Write a reply' box present below the comment, and then tap 'ENTER'.
- Click More options, present right next to the comment, and then tap 'Reply', enter your reply, and then tap 'ENTER'.
How to comment on a Facebook Page?
1. You have to log in to Facebook in a web browser of your device and then go to the post you want to comment on.
2. Then you have to go to the comment button, and there you will find your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Tap on it.
3. Click on the name of the page you want to comment on from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
Delete a Facebook Page comment
Delete comments you have made or a reply to your Page's timeline can be done easily. They are also visible to you in your Page Activity stream.
- Click on the 'More options' link at the facility of the comment or reply, and then tap 'Delete'.
Hidden comments appear faded in the stream.
How to reply to a Facebook Page comment with a Private message?
Admins of the page can reply to comments from their own posts with private messages in the 'My Posts, Timeline, and Activity' option.
- Click on the 'More options' give right next to the comment, and then click on the 'Reply with message'.
2. Then you have to enter the reply, and then you have to tap on the 'Send'.
The chat conversation will appear in your Messages option and in your Inbox.
How to create a comment stream?
In a Facebook Page stream, if a post is getting a lot of comments, then just for those comments, you can create entanglement just for that post itself.
- Click on the 'More options' present right below the post, and then tap on the 'Create comment stream'.
In conclusion, it is evident that Facebook is a powerful social media tool that can be used to connect with friends and family, share news and experiences, and promote businesses. Friends and family can keep in touch with each other more easily, businesses can share their products and services, and people can stay up-to-date on current events. What are you waiting for? Join the conversation on Facebook today!
1. What are the benefits of having a Facebook Page?
Facebook pages can be used for marketing purposes, to build brand awareness, and to connect with potential customers. A Facebook page can be used to collect feedback from your audience, which can help you improve your products or services.
2. How do I unfollow someone on Facebook?
From there, you can select "Followers." Unfollowing them will remove them from your Friends list, but they'll still be able to see all of your posts and updates. You can also unfollow someone by clicking on their name in the main Facebook interface and selecting "Unfollow.
If you like this article and found it helpful, share it with your friends and family. And do follow us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/creatosaurushq